The original wing of Trinity facing Hoskin was completed
in 1925, incorporating the same Tudor Gothic architecture
and a foundation stone from the college’s original
home (now Trinity-Bellwoods Park) on Queen Street. Its architects
were Darling and Pearson, who had designed most of the major
buildings on campus over the previous two decades. The light-filled
chapel, a favorite for weddings, was designed in 1955 by
Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, the architect of Liverpool Cathedral.